Attorneys' exam training
Our examination courses are well known in South Africa and Namibia. Since 1994 we have helped many attorneys and candidate attorneys to prepare for and pass the conveyancing, notarial and board examinations.
We offer three extensive courses as preparation for the following exams:
- Conveyancing examination (See our NEW Structured 5-month course!)
- Notarial examination
- Attorneys' admission examination (competency-based / board exams)
The aim of these courses is to help candidates to prepare for these examinations.
In addition to the above courses, we also offer two 'finishing' workshops:
The workshops are for candidates who have already prepared for the examinations and are almost ready to write the exam. The workshops are therefore final 'finishing' courses for revision purposes just before the candidates take the exams.
All our courses are unique in their compilation. They are authentic courses which cover and explain the intricacies of conveyancing, notarial practice and the four subjects of the board examinations.
Join Telegram group
Admission Application Template Pack
Fill out this form to download your FREE copy of our template pack for the application to be admitted as legal practitioner.
The template pack includes:
- A checklist for the application for admission in terms of the Legal Practice Act
- A list of requisite annexures
- A template for the notice of motion
- A template for the founding affidavit
- A template for the supporting affidavit