Welcome to the
Gawie le Roux Institute of Law
We offer examination preparation courses, practical training courses and seminars to the legal profession of South Africa.
Attorneys' Examination Courses
We offer various courses and workshops to help attorneys and candidate attorneys to prepare for the Legal Practice Council's examinations. Our courses are available in three different study options, namely online lectures, recordings and self-study.
Practical Training Courses
We offer various practical training courses to attorneys, conveyancers and secretarial staff:
We offer seminars on specialised topics to attorneys, candidate attorneys, and legal advisers working in the legal departments of large corporations or government institutions:
- FLISP - The tool that enables conveyancers and their staff to change clients’ lives
- E-commerce and the law
- Wills & Estates - a seminar series
- Uniqueness of South African trusts - a seminar series
- POPIA for Legal Practitioners
- Sectional Titles – A Seminar Trilogy
- Seminar on Mediation: Bad Marriage, Better Divorce