Welcome to the
Gawie le Roux Institute of Law
We offer examination preparation courses, practical training courses and webinars to the legal profession of South Africa.
Attorneys' Examination Courses
We offer various courses and workshops to help attorneys and candidate attorneys to prepare for the Legal Practice Council's examinations. Our courses are available in three different study options, namely online lectures, recordings and self-study.
We offer various practical training courses to attorneys, conveyancers and secretarial staff:
We offer webinars on specialised topics to attorneys, candidate attorneys, and legal advisers working in the legal departments of large corporations or government institutions.
- The lawyer of the future: how to remain relevant
- FLISP - a housing subsidy for first-time homebuyers
- Sectional titles – a webinar trilogy
- Property Practitioners Act
- Wills and estates - a webinar series
- Uniqueness of South African trusts - a webinar series
- Practical tax advice for attorneys
- E-commerce and the law
- POPIA for legal practitioners
- Arbitration skills for litigation attorneys
- Practical construction law for attorneys
- Practical conveyancing for attorneys
- Divorce and family mediation
Join Telegram group
Admission Application Template Pack
Fill out this form to download your FREE copy of our template pack for the application to be admitted as legal practitioner.
The template pack includes:
- A checklist for the application for admission in terms of the Legal Practice Act
- A list of requisite annexures
- A template for the notice of motion
- A template for the founding affidavit
- A template for the supporting affidavit