For attorneys who want to write the Legal Practice Council's conveyancing examination.
The exam date is approaching fast and you’re probably using any free time to prepare. But hang on, don’t work alone. Attend our 2-day finishing workshop as a final booster in your preparation.
Two-day finishing workshop | 08:00-14:00
Online yet interactive via Zoom.
Recordings are available but online attendance is recommended.
- Yes, if you’ve already prepared for the exam, but are still unsure about the drafting of documents or have other questions.
- Yes, if you want to go through previous exam papers together in a group.
- Yes, if you wrote the exam previously and were unsuccessful.
- Yes, if you previously prepared for the exam, but couldn’t write.
- Yes, if you want final confirmation that you are sufficiently prepared.
We believe that, after meticulous preparation, a big part of acing an exam is psychological – that is, believing in yourself. That’s why this workshop is an additional confidence injection where we guide you in smoothing out those last uncertainties. As we believe that our Course in Conveyancing is sufficient preparation for the examination, this workshop is simply a psychologically boosting and confidence-building day.
Note: Thorough preparation for the exam is required. However, if you haven’t done our Course in Conveyancing, but prepared independently, you are still welcome to attend the workshop.