Attorneys' practical training
We offer practical training on specialised topics to attorneys and candidate attorneys, as well as to legal advisers working in the formal legal environment.
All topics are carefully selected and have proven value for the legal fraternity.
We distinguish between courses and webinars:
- Courses are repeated in intervals.
- Webinars cover ad-hoc topics and are presented from time to time.
The unique features of our training are the following:
- It is of immediate practical value.
- It is aimed at the legal profession.
- Comprehensive manuals are supplied with each course, webinar, and workshop.
Join Telegram group
Admission Application Template Pack
Fill out this form to download your FREE copy of our template pack for the application to be admitted as legal practitioner.
The template pack includes:
- A checklist for the application for admission in terms of the Legal Practice Act
- A list of requisite annexures
- A template for the notice of motion
- A template for the founding affidavit
- A template for the supporting affidavit