Hierdie webinaar word slegs in Engels aangebied.
In today’s ever-changing world – and it’s increasingly becoming a global village – more people are travelling overseas for business and leisure. Others are opting to work and live in foreign countries.
Travelling overseas, whether for leisure or to work, often requires certain public or private documents to be submitted to the authorities in the intended country of destination. These documents need to be either authenticated, legalised, or apostilled. The reverse applies when a South African citizen finds him- or herself in a foreign country but needs to sign or obtain documents for use in South Africa.
This webinar will provide clarity on when to authenticate, legalise or apostille documents and how to do it. It contains a guide on the steps to follow in order to make the process as smooth and painless as possible for your clients.
- Conveyancers and notaries public.
- Attorneys who deal with clients who are immigrating or already living abroad (for instance when documents need to be signed for use in South Africa).
- Paralegals working at a conveyancing or notarial practice.
- Webinars can either be attended online or by obtaining recordings.
- Online webinars take place in the mornings from 08:00-11:00.
- When opting for recordings, follow the instructions in your registration confirmation email to request access to view recordings online. Recordings can be viewed at any time once you've received login details. Recordings are only available for a limited time, please refer to your registration confirmation letter for more information.
- Each presentation is accompanied by a comprehensive reference manual.
- Manuals are sent electronically in PDF format.
- Get clarity about when and how to authenticate, legalise or apostille documents.
- Gain confidence and eliminate delays and errors.
- Receive a comprehensive set of notes with practical examples.