Registration - Step 1
Terms and Conditions
- This workshop is for attorneys who want to write the LPC's Conveyancing Examination.
- Registration is conditional until we receive proof of payment.
- No instalments or down payments are accepted.
- Registrations close two work days before a workshop commences.
- If you have not received confirmation from us within two work days after registration, it might mean that something went wrong with the registration. In such a case, please confirm your registration with us.
- Your registration can be postponed to a later date (if there is one scheduled) if it is not possible for you to attend.
- In case of cancellation by you -
- a cancellation fee of R290 will be deducted from the refund amount if course material has not yet been dispatched;
- however, no refund will be made after course material has been dispatched.
- Cancellations must be sent in writing to michellegawieleroux.co.za.
- Notes will be provided in PDF-format before the workshop starts.
- The Gawie le Roux Institute of Law reserves the right to cancel or move any course if insufficient entries are received, or for any other reason whatsoever. In the case of cancellation by us, your registration fee will be refunded.
Michelle / Alouise
Tel: (012) 361-1715