Registration - Step 1
Registration terms and conditions
- Registrations close 2 work days before commencement of a course.
- No course material will be supplied or registration for attendance confirmed until full payment is received.
- No instalments or down payments are accepted.
- The early registration fee is applicable if your registration with full payment is received before or on the date specified for early registration.
- No attendance of the course will be allowed making use of someone else's study material.
- In the case of cancellation by you -
- a cancellation fee of R290 will be deducted from the refund amount if course material has not yet been dispatched;
- however, no refund will be made after course material has been dispatched.
- Gawie le Roux Institute of Law reserves the right to cancel or move any individual course in this series for any reason whatsoever. In the case of cancellation by us, either an alternative date will be identified, or your registration fee for that individual course will be refunded.