Registration - Step 1
Registration terms and conditions
- All sessions must be attended in order to receive the certificate; recordings of sessions will not be available. (If you miss a session in a course, arrangements can be made to attend the missed session during the next course.)
- Registrations close 2 working days before commencement of a course.
- No course material will be supplied or registration for attendance confirmed until full payment is received.
- The early registration fee is applicable if your registration with full payment is received before or on the date specified for early registration.
- In the case of cancellation by you -
- a cancellation fee of R590 will be deducted from the refund amount if course material has not yet been provided;
- however, no refund will be made after course material has been provided.
- Course material will be sent electronically in printable PDF-format shortly before the commencement of the course.
- Participants attending the course in Afrikaans will receive the study material in both Afrikaans and English.
- In the event of insufficient numbers, the Gawie le Roux Institute of Law reserves the right to either cancel a course, or to arrange with participants to be moved to the next course date. In the case of cancellation by us or the alternative dates don't suit you, your registration fee will be refunded.
- In the event of insufficient numbers for the Afrikaans course, participants will be moved to the English course, unless participants prefer to postpone their attendance to the next available Afrikaans course date.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, you agree that you are fully aware of the accreditation requirements as explained under "Certificates and accreditation" on the information page.